General Area in Redwood City>Question Details

Mary, Other/Just Looking in Redwood City, CA

Hello Agents, I am a new agent and looking for the right broker to work for in the Redwood City area.

Asked by Mary, Redwood City, CA Tue Oct 19, 2010

Can someone recommend a broker who is great at guiding new agents and giving them a mentor to turn to for questions that arise and great training? Please help I don't know where to start, I will appreciate all the advice I can get. Thanks, Mary

Answers

4
Hi Mary,

I would have to reccommend Realty World -Success Plans in Burlingame. The Broker/Owner Jeff Tung has been serving buyers and sellers in the Penninsula since 1985. Jeff has a great deal of knowlegde to offer, and provides the most comprehensive training, marketing and technology in the industry.

650-239-4006
HI Mary,

I am looking for new agents and would like to meet with you and see if we can work together. I would like to schedule an appointment and talk about how my company can assist you with you career. You can contact me @ 650-239-4006.
I highly recommend RE/MAX. Since becoming an Agent, I realized I made the best choice! RE/MAX offers education, training, tech support and "free" leads directly to you. These resources have been extremely vital to my success. I love RE/MAX!
Dear Mary,

Interview with all of them, I have been in the business for 22 years and I am basically at the same location as day one, first pick an area where you want to sell, usually where you live and interview with all of those real estate companies that have a presence in your neighborhood. I did look for a company with a training department when I first started, not sure if any of them have that anymore however it was helpful....Maybe you can work under another agent who is looking for team members for the first couple of years...Good luck, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me...
Regards
denise laugesen
650-465-5742
Cashin Company