General Area in McDonough>Question Details

Veronica, Home Buyer in Houston County, TX

HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT MY HOA I BELONG TO?

Asked by Veronica, Houston County, TX Fri Jun 24, 2011

Answers

7
I agree with all the other answers - in addition, you can Google your neighborhood HOA and often they do have a website that will provide you with many answers.

If you are buying - your agent should obtain this information for you (as well as closing attornye). If you are already in the neighborhood - of course easiest is to ask a neighbor - a good way to meet them as well.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 24, 2011
what homeowner's association belongs to 1001 pearce dr in clearwater
Did the HOA just take over? Many times you cannot buy a home in an HOA without being approved and obtaining an estoppel letter for your lender. I am confused how you don't know who the HOA is. Unless you are seeking to purchase a new property and your agent will give you all of that information.

Have a great day;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit & Mortgage Consultant of
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of more than 10 years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Email me your subdivision or subdivision name and i will help you locate that information.

Oca Brown
Brown Associated Brokers
Oca@BrownBrokers.com
888-711-3096
Your question probably needs some clarification. Are you looking to buy? Are you looking to sell? Are you just wondering about the HOA in the neighborhood you live in?

The answer to this depends on some specifics so that we can help.

Thanks!
What is the nake of the SBVD?
Are you under contract on a property that has an HOA? Your agent, the listing agent and your title company should all know what HOA you will belong to. This information should be listed in the MLS, and should also indicate what your HOA dues are. You should get all of the rules & regs, covenants, board meeting minutes, financial info, etc. You want to research your HOA thoroughly before you decide to buy.