General Area in Downey>Question Details

Alberto,  in California

HOW CAN I BECAME A LISTING AGENT?

Asked by Alberto, California Fri Sep 18, 2009

I M A REAL ESTATE INVESTORS AGENT I LIKE TO BE A LISTING AGENT ALSO IF IS POSIBLE

Answers

6
Didn't they cover in Real Estate School? Just Curious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not laughing I'm absolutely BARKING at that one Dunes! :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 19, 2009
Hi, everyone is right, once you have a Real Estate License, then you try to find people, people that own a property (ies) and would like to sell it with you as a listing agent.
Also, have a marketing plan will improve to get to homeowners. Or ask your investors if they would be thinking to sell.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 18, 2009
Alberto you need to talk to your broker and tell who ever is in charge that you need to know how to list homes for sale. They will (hopefully) teach you about farming,prospecting, and working with people you know.
By the way how did you pick the broker you are with? If they do not have a great training program and support you may want to search for another broker.
Web Reference: http://www.Find1Home.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 19, 2009
Alberto, You have to find that listing. There's a lot of properties (potential shortsale) that you can find. Just need to contact the homeowners.

Charita King
Century 21 My Real Estate Co.
562-276-8681
Of course it is possible, as long as you hold a valid real estate broker's license, or a valid real estate salesperson license and work under a licensed broker, you can be any kind of agent you want. The only difference between a Listing agent and an Investor's agent is you'll be working with sellers instead of buyers (investors)