General Area in 01945>Question Details

KP, Both Buyer and Seller in 01970

Gold - Copper Cod Fish Outdoor Decor in Marblehead?

Asked by KP, 01970 Sat Oct 16, 2010

My wife and I just purchased a home in Marblehead and we can not figure out where to purchase the gold-copper cod fish that residents put over their front door. Can anyone help?

Answers

8
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Arnould Gallery and Framery
Washington Street has several galleries where you can purchase one, they come in all diffrent sizes and shapes.
Arnold Gallery on Washington Street...we recently moved to Marblehead too and have a mailbox with the codfish on them. He does all sizes and types.
Arnold Gallery, Washington St. Marblehead
Try "Lester Harries" on Washington Street in down town Marblehead, welcome to the neighborhood I am sure you will enjoy this fantastic community. All the Best, ES
We live in Marblehead and you should be able to buy what you are looking for at Sea Gull in Old Town. If they don't sell it, then you need to drive to Newburyport (North) or Chatham/ Orleans on the cape (South). Old Town craft and or art shops have changed a lot over the years with many of the good ones that sold unique items having gone out of business. Sorry I can't be specific on the stores in Newburyport or Chatham / Orleans but these towns have art and or craft shops with this type of unique item.

Eric
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Sea Gull is closed!
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012