General Area in Houston>Question Details

Hurleycarpen…, Home Buyer in

Glen Iris area in houston

Asked by Hurleycarpenter12, Mon Jul 16, 2012

Looking at home in the Glen Iris Community in Houston area. Just moved so not that familiar with the area. Is this a safe area. It is outside the 610 loop. What is the signifigance of that?

Answers

4
Mr. Carpenter, as realtor we are not allowed to give you our opinions on the crime or safety of any areas. If you want to check on those statistics, you can visit http://www.crimereports.com and it will show you the status on a given area you are interested in.

Individuals have preferences for staying in certain areas and several areas inside the loop are popular as are other areas in and around Houston, like Katy, Sugar Land, Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, etc. etc..

You must be renting around this area and I guess you are looking to find out where you might want to buy. Depending on the preferences you have in a home, the commute to work, the "must-haves", etc., you have several options. Houston is a huge city and there are many areas in and around that may be suitable for you depending on your specifications and requirements.
Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Glen Iris is situated with 10-15 minutes accessto Reliant Park. The area has homes taht are new to relatively new as well as oler residences. If your work is anywhere in the Southwest to Southaest or close to downtown, then Glen Iris could be a good fit for you.

There are many areas to choose from in Houston generally depending on your needs. If you want to egage in more specific information in your desire to rent or to purchase, I will be happy to be of assistance. To your benefit I have significant knowledge of the Houston market generally and can put same to your disposal.

Stan Reid
Wayne Murray properties
9708 Hillcroft
Houston, Texas 77096
Phone:...713-728-2300
It's Almeda and Orem. Not too far from Medical Center.
I am not familiar with that area. I am in the Clear Lake area.