Voices Member,  in

For someone relocating to work at the North Carolina Research Park in Kannapolis what towns are nearby?

Asked by Voices Member, Fri Jun 29, 2007

Answers

3
Lin, there are several towns very close by and they are conveniently located right off I-85. They would include Concord, Kannapolis, Matthews, Charlotte, Salisbury.

I am a mortgage banker located in Winston Salem, NC but do financing of homes through out the state. I can refer you to Realtors that cover any or all of these areas. I work with them on a regular basis. They would be more than happy to help you find a home that is just right for you. Just contact me if you want a referral.
Kannapolis is a suburb of Charlotte - one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Concord is on the lower price side, Cornelius is nice if you can spend a little more. If you go about 35 minutes NW to Mooresville, the taxes are much lower, Lake Norman is a huge attraction there.
Kannapolis itself is a very nice small town. Also consider Concord, Mooresville, China Grove, Landis and Salisbury.