General Area in Burbank>Question Details

.,  in Los Angeles, CA

For commissions not claimed on taxes, will an IRS formal appeal resolve the matter ?.

Asked by ., Los Angeles, CA Sat Jan 10, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Difficult to state confer with a tax attorney or CPA who can assist with all particulars invovled.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 11, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer