General Area in Cedar Park>Question Details

Bhaskar, Home Buyer in Cedar Park, TX

Exit to Parmer Lane from Walsh Trails.

Asked by Bhaskar, Cedar Park, TX Fri Jul 1, 2011

I liked a few houses in the Walsh Trails area. But the only exit from that area seems to be the narrow Brushy Creek Road. Is there other ways to reach Parmer? Is there any plans to build another connection?

Answers

5
Take Sam Bass Rd from 1431 and turn onto Walsh Dr to Brushy Bend Rd. Go thru the Brushy Creek Neighborhood onto Brushy Creek Rd and turn right to Walsh Hill Trails.

Williamson County will hold a ribbon cutting on Friday, July 1, at 10 a.m. for repairs to the Hairy Man Road/CR 174 bridge over Brushy Creek near Round Rock. The ceremony will take place approximately one block west of the bridge at the eastern end of the Brushy Creek Regional Trail.

Williamson County awarded a contract to Patin Construction to repair the guardrail on the Hairy Man Road/CR 174 Bridge over Brushy Creek near Round Rock. As part of this repair effort, a temporary concrete barrier will be installed to protect both motorists and construction personnel.

Beginning on Monday, May 9th, each morning after 8:30 a.m., the temporary barrier will be positioned on the bridge in order to allow room for construction activities and also one lane of traffic to cross the bridge. While positioning the concrete barrier, the bridge will need to be closed intermittently for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Once the barrier is set, traffic will cross the bridge in an alternating pattern. Eastbound traffic will be stopped to allow the westbound traffic to cross the bridge safely, and vice versa. At the end of each day, approximately 3:30 p.m., the barrier will be repositioned to the sides of the bridge, using intermittent closures, to again allow both directions of travel across the bridge. Also, traffic will be in one direction only with one lane closed with flag persons directing vehicles during working hours while construction is completed. Work will primarily be done on weekdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Construction is expected to begin May 9th and continue for approximately 30 days.

Ron

Ron Cannaday
Realtor® of Keller Williams Realty
101 East Old Settlers Blvd., Suite 190
Round Rock, TX 78664
Cell: (512) 497-6082
Fax: (512) 532-6140
Email: rc1238@austin.rr.com
http://www.AustinBuyHomes.com
"Bringing Home Buyers and Home Sellers Together"
Hi Bhaskar,
I thought that you could exit the north end of Walsh Trails and cut through Ranch at Brushy Creek to get out onto Parmer where there is even a light there to help you get across the lanes of traffic. Let me know if you need any further assistance with your home search. Walsh Trails is a beautiful neighborhood.
Leigh Hilliard
512-922-3965
LHilliard@kw.com
I think that may be it. The good news is they are widening that road so that should make access a littler easier in the future.

I think the shortcut was to get you on the phone to see if you needed an agent. If you have any questions please let me know. I right down Brushy Creek in the Forest Oaks subdivision so I am very familiar with the area. I am also a mortgage broker with wholesale rates from all the top lenders like Wells Fargo and many others.

Best of luck to you with your home search.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Can you please share what that short cut is?
I have a short cut to get to that neighborhood.

Ron

Ron Cannaday
Realtor® of Keller Williams Realty
101 East Old Settlers Blvd., Suite 190
Round Rock, TX 78664
Cell: (512) 497-6082
Fax: (512) 532-6140
Email: rc1238@austin.rr.com
http://www.AustinBuyHomes.com