General Area in Houston>Question Details

zackery1991, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

Dose anyone know where I can look to find a place in the greater Houston area with schools that help kids grow in positive places in life??

Asked by zackery1991, Houston, TX Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

10
There are some wonderful schools in the Houston area that would be very positive places for a child to grow. The good news is they can be found in almost any area of town. The best places to look for great schools in the area is on trulia or http://www.greatschools.org/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
Hi Zackery,

Here is a great website for school information;
http://har.com/school/

Once you find the best schools for your children then you can look for the houses in those areas. A Realtor can help you find exactly what you are looking for and guide you throughout the process. Let me know if I can help!

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
robertk@remax.net
Hello Zackery,

You probably are trying to locate schools that are well-rounded in their teaching programs which don't solely concentrate on tests.

There are many exemplary schools in the Houston area, however, since you have to be zoned to the school your child attends, it would be worth figuring out first what your budget is that will allow you to be within the school you like best, unless of course, you want to invest in a Private School.

Most of us realtors have worked with folks that place a great importance on education and want to make sure that the school performances are very highly rated. You may have a general idea of where you may want to live, so one of the best ways would be check with the school district and individual schools to see what programs they specifically have.

If I can answer any further questions, please contact me at the information below.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Check out Memorial school district.... Houses are price quite high though because of the high demand for the school district.
Zackery,

There are many good school and school districts in the Houston area. Not exactly sure how to answer your question. Maybe a few of these links can help you in regards to performing some research on schools for your children.

http://www.markknowshouston.com/res_list.php?cat=12285&c…

Let us know if we can assist you in finding a home to purchase once you know the schools your interested in. Good luck!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
As I am an ex school teacher of 20 years, I was really hoping to help you with your question but, I am a little confused by it. Growing in positive places in life? Can you please rephrase that in an email directly to me? Thank you,

Mari Kaye Lasewicz
BuysellLiveHouston@gmail.com
713-417-2797
Public or private schools?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Are you looking to purchase or lease a home? Once we establish that, we can go from there.
There are some wonderful school districts in and around the Houston area. Give me a call in the morning and we can talk about exactly what you are looking for in a school and find you a home in that area.

Matthew Klovenski
713-397-5891
Champions Real Estate Group
I do not know how any of us could answer a question like this. Most of us are Realtors or loan officers. Perhaps you could try calling the school district in the area you are most interested in.

Barbara Coker
NMLS number 228548
Licensed mortgage loan officer