General Area in Evergreen>Question Details

Michele Mura…, Home Buyer in Evergreen, CO

Does the Hidden Valley area of Evergreen getting plowed as much as the rest of Evergreen in winter? Specifically the Pine Crest and S. Linda Lane area

Asked by Michele Muraski, Evergreen, CO Mon Aug 15, 2011

Answers

5
Michele, There are two entrances to Hidden Valley, one off Hwy 74 with its own right turn lane coming from I70 and another off of Ruby Ranch Road off of Highway 40, so if safety is a concern when making a left fro Highway 74 use Ruby Ranch Road. Hope your search yields a comfortable mountain home for you and your family.
Barbara Monrad
Evergreen Real Estate Inc. Broker Owner
303-526-2011
Michele: Dennis Drive is a driveway not a designated road which is situated off of Valley Road which does get plowed. Living in the area I know Hidden Valley is plowed as it is a school bus route and has 65 homes in the subdivision plus two others above Lone Spruce. Good luck in your affordable home search. I hope that answers your question. EVERGREEN REAL ESTATE INC. is my corporate name Barbara Monrad, Broker Owner 303-526-2011
Hi Michele,

Some of Hidden Valley does get plowed by Jefferson County. However Dennis Drive does NOT. (that's the first culdesac on the right as you enter Hidden Valley). You can learn a little bit more by talking with the friendly people at Jefferson County Road & Bridges at 303-271-5200.

Another issue with Hidden Valley you might want to be conscious of is that the entrance and exit to and from the community requires crossing a very busy stretch of Evergreen Parkway around a curve with limited visibility. So in addition to the cost of the home you may consider the cost of a fast car as well.

Bob Maiocco
Broker/Owner
8Z Real Estate
(720)273-4262 direct
Hi Michele,

Yes, Hidden Valley is plowed on a regular basis. They do a great job of plowing county maintained roads here in the mountains. I would be happy to help you with any of your Real Estate needs.

Marilyn Haas
303 674 9555
Web Reference: http://ezcolorado.com
Michele Muraski,
As a resident of Hidden Valley in Evergreen, Colorado, the answer is yes. Since Valley is a school bus route the valley is plowed just as much as the rest in Evergreen in Winter. As a Broker Owner of Evergreen Real Estate Inc. 303-526-2011 and a Hidden Valley Resident, I would love to show you the 4 available Hidden Valley Homes. It is a great little community, near enough to I70 for an easy Denver commute, near Elementary schools, but more like the mountains further out. Call me any time.
Barbara Monrad, AA, MRE, GRI, CRS
Evergreen Real Estate Inc. 303-810-0552