General Area in 33331>Question Details

Tml0701, Home Buyer in Florida

Does anyone know who the builder was in the ridges? Or how to find a specific model floorplan?

Asked by Tml0701, Florida Mon Mar 29, 2010

Answers

6
As mentioned previously, Arivida was the developer in Weston. I have access to most of the floorplans in Weston, so feel free to contact me for additional information.

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
954-547-9203
Scohen77@aol.com
I can't answer that but, I will be renting out an executive home in Forest Ridge in January 2015. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, pool with a 3 car garage. Wall to wall neutral tile thru out,, high ceilings , open concept kitchen family room. (954) 646-1100
Arvida Development, who was bought out by Walt Disney, designed and built the homes in Weston. As a resident of Weston I can help you find a place that fits you best. If you are interested in looking at homes in Weston please contact me at yoursouthflhome@gmail.com or call me at 954-655-7603. You can also search for up to date listings at becky.kellerwilliamsproperties.com.
Almost every house in Weston was built by Arvida Development. If you are interested in a floor plan in the Ridges, please feel free to contact me at maridilia@bellsouth.net or call me at 954-383.7278

Almost every house in Weston was built by Arvida Development. If you are interested in a particular floor plan in the Ridges, please feel free to contact me at lgcrealtor7@gmail.com at your earliest convenience.
Web Reference: http://www.lgcrealtor.com
Call me discuss the Ridges in Weston and floorplans. I have been working in Weston since Arvida Development started in 1984 and my daughter lives there. I have alot of the past information, so call (954) 647-5335 cellular to chat.

Lynne Knapp, Realtor®
LynneKnapp@aol.com