General Area in Marysville>Question Details

Artist Guy, Other/Just Looking in Marysville, CA

Does anyone know what qualifies a person for a NACA interest rate reduction? Also, do MODULAR homes qualify?

Asked by Artist Guy, Marysville, CA Sat Oct 9, 2010

The interest rate on my home is currently 5.75%. I am still working full time but my wife has lost her source of income. We are having a hard time making our bills and have had to use our credit cards for some of them.

Answers

3
Hi Artist Guy,
NACA does not decide if you qualify. Your lender does.
NACA is there to help along with many other FREE assistance companies.
It is wise to go to a nearby HUD counselor to assist you in a reduction of payment.
NACA may be overwhelmed at this point but there is a list and you might want to consider seeing fi there is help in your own back yard. Look for the HUD counselor list you can find it here,.... http://www.socalhomesrealty.net half way down on the right has several helpful links.
I wish you the best.

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
harold@socalhomesrealestate.com
http://www.socalhomesrealestate.com
California Department of Real Estate License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
Artist Guy,
The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) is a grass-roots, organization that was created to help homeowners to stay in their home by restructuring their mortgage..

NACA achieves their goal by working with your lender to obtain a reduced interest rate, and, sometimes, a principal reduction as well. This is a legitimate company that has helped many people. I would suggest you check their website, referenced below. Perhaps they can help you. Good luck..

Warm regards,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
Watson Realty Corp.
Check with an area lender. your credit score, job length and asset ratios make a difference.. good luck!