General Area in 08322>Question Details

Stephanie, Other/Just Looking in Franklinville, NJ

Does anyone know of any homes for rent wit in 10-15 miles of Vineland, NJ that we can get before 07/01/2009?

Asked by Stephanie, Franklinville, NJ Mon Jun 1, 2009

We moved into our first place together (me and my fiancée) and we have been here for a year, but now are lease is almost up and we decided to move so we can start saving up to start a family. I have been looking for over a month, and now we have to be out by July 1st, and we have no where to go yet. I work in Vineland, so I don't want to drive more then a half hour every day. If anyone can help, that would be so great!

There is a small home on Independence (off Union) that was for rent by owner. I don't know the condition of the home, if you'd like me to get the info contact me through trulia or at 609-384-6121.
Hello Stephanie:
I am a real estate agent who lives in Franklinville with my family. Doing a quick check of the area, I found 4 rentals in vineland that range from $700 to 1600, bedrooms ranging from 1 to 4. In Franklinville, I found 2 rentals that range from $900 to 1625, bedrooms are 2 to 3. I only looked at these two areas. I would need to call to find out the availability. If you would like me to assist you further call my cell at 856-470-8052 , or email me at
Sincerely, George Fiocco Century 21 Hearst Realty