General Area in Ormond Beach>Question Details

Billie Guerra, Renter in Daytona Beach, FL

Does anyone know of any 3-4 bedroom single family homes coming up for rent around July or Aug.? We would like to stay in the range of $700 to $900.

Asked by Billie Guerra, Daytona Beach, FL Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

3
I recommend going to hartishome.com for available rentals in the Ormond area
Craig's List is a great resource for rentals. However, you may want to consider buying something and building equity in a home. Is there a particular area of Ormond Beach that you prefer? I can research the available homes and email them to you. bobsneyers@aol.com, or my cell is 386-503-2919
I am sorry to hear about Craig's list, I just had friends who found the rental they were looking for on Craigs. The housing market here is down to 1999/2000 levels and I don't think you could go wrong even if you decide to live elsewhere in the future.
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012
i have been checking craigslist regularly. Any that i have responded to so far turn out to be scams or spam. As far as purchasing a home in the area, we are not sure if that is where we want to settle permanently yet. We are both currently retiring from the active military and are about to attend school for a year in the Daytona/Ormond area.
Flag Wed Apr 18, 2012
Keep an eye on Craigs list. It is one of the best sources for rentals for our area.