General Area in Fort Worth>Question Details

Ryan, Real Estate Pro in Destin, FL

Does anyone know good neighborhoods for modern, up-to-date, single family home investments? Price around 110-130K.

Asked by Ryan, Destin, FL Wed Feb 12, 2014

Potentially first time investing out of state. Forbes and other publications show that Dallas/Fort Worth is the place to invest. Rent to price ratios look pretty good too from a first glance.

Answers

10
Ryan ---

You would be quite wise to invest in real estate in the North Texas area. ...I have been selling houses here for 34 years, and the values have consistently appreciated, without creating a "bubble" such as we saw in California and Vegas, and even some of Florida. ...The price of rents around here is quite high compared to the cost of owning a house. ...There is a high demand for good rental properties due to the fact that many people are moving into Texas from other states. ...Fewer young couples can get a loan approved these days, and so more of them have to rent. ...~One of the best areas in the DFW Metroplex is the Northeast quadrant of Tarrant County, which we call the "Mid-Cities", since it is conveniently located between the two major cities where most jobs exist. ...We have excellent school systems, no industry, and nice neighborhoods. ...The typical 3-2-2 brick house in this area is selling from $100,000 to $125,000. ...They are going quickly when they come on the market! ...We still have a few foreclosures, and some go for less than 100k. ...The top two cities I will suggest for your consideration are North Richland Hills and Watauga. They are just on the West side of DFW airport, and are an ideal place to hold rental property. ... ~If you wanted to go up a bit in price, then the cities of Keller, Bedford, Hurst, and Euless are adjacent to the first two. ---ALL of these are in excellent school districts. ... Major freeways and major shopping centers are nearby. ... You could not go wrong buying houses in these areas. --*If you contact me directly, I will send you more detailed information on specific properties. ...I would be happy to work with you on building a portfolio of rental properties. ...You will be very comfortable with the detailed information at your disposal prior to making a decision to purchase each specific property. ...I can be reached by phone, text, or email seven days a week....~Best regards,...Rick DeVoss,...ULTRA Real Estate Services...
817-300-6121...===WholeLife@Yahoo.com ===
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 13, 2014
i just closed on a duplex in fort worth and looking at 2 more. They are all section 8 housing.
Hi

History Maker Homes has under construction, 3/2/2 single family homes in Wilmer, TX located South of Dallas, TX . These homes range in 1300 to 1800 in square footage; list price starting at $104,00. This is ideal for investor due to it's accessibility to downtown Dallas, DISD, shopping and other suburban cities i.e. DeSoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill. This is a heavy rental community with competitive rental rates.

Give me a call.....

Ella
msella2013@att.net
817 247 6776
Hi Ryan, the metroplex is a great area to invest. That said, are you looking for property with the goal of flipping or holding? What are your cash on cash expectations? Since you say modern and up to date are you saying that you are looking for homes that require little to no work? Are you moving to the area from Destin or will you have a property manager to handle these properties? Rarely do we find many homes in ideal condition in the price range that works for an investor in 1 or even 2 neighborhoods, often the best properties are spread out over many communities. You will be in an interesting position if you are buying properties here and living out of state, location in the metroplex is really completely unimportant, the only consideration that you should have is financial position of each home you invest in. Your property manager should be able to handle homes throughout the metroplex. .......Best of luck to you.......
.......John Straub.......
.......Keller Williams Realty........
.......817-729-4281.......
.......john@dfwfamilyrealty.com........
.
Hi Ryan
I miss Destin FL. Beautiful area.
Rick is right, the North Fort Worth/Keller is a nice area. I've been investing myself all around north Texas for the past 14 years and the majority of my purchases are north and west Fort Worth and Weatherford areas. Feel free to drop me an email if I can help at housebuyer@IBuyNorthTexasHomes.com.

Best of luck
Hello Ryan!

If you are looking for a laid back area minutes from great shopping, excellent dining and stellar school systems, then Fort Worth is the area you need to explore. I can help you with that. My name is Rhonda Flores with Alexander Chandler Realty. In your price range you will have a few areas to choose from. Please let me know if I can assist you.

Thank you Ryan!

Rhonda Flores, Realtor
817-682-1300 Rhonda@alexanderchandler.com
Yes, Dallas is growing and home price has been steadily increasing.

There are many places that you can invest, give me a call at 469-371-2899 and we can discuss in detail.

Susie Kay, RealtorĀ®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Ryan, there are several neighborhoods that are within your price range. Some are nicer than others. Some are within FW city limits, others are in surrounding suburbs. We would just need to know exactly what type of property you are wanting, more specifics. I can help you with any investment financing you should need + I'm connected with some of the top RE Agents in Tarrant County.
Give me a call/email so we can discuss further. I'm here to help.
Thank you!
Arthur Garcia III, SSBT Mortgage
NMLS# 991969
agarcia@ssbtmortgage.com
NOTE: Trulia currently has a tech issues posts/comments are currently shown as run on statements from professionals

I work with investors worldwide in search for rental properties here in DFW area. Difficult to locate homes for $110K - $130K if you be qualified for $150K - $200 reaches entire different high demand areas for rentals

Included with my real estate services is assisting tenants search of homes for rent
My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Allow my professional profile to introduce myself to you
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/About/index/5002763

Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
_________________________________________
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
https://twitter.com/Lynn911

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
I'd think Saginaw, Denton, Anna, Mansfield might work for you.
Often a home in good condition for $110,000-$130,000 will rent for $1000-$1250/month.

You can see some samples here:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/areas/30179,35296…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX