Adrian Johns…, Home Buyer in Dayton View Triangle,...

Does anyone know about the Ryan Homes builder?? I am very interested with their style of homes being built.

Asked by Adrian Johnson, Dayton View Triangle, Dayton, OH Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

4
I own a property that was built by Ryan and you get what you pay for...no insulation other than around window (because this is a code requirement) untreated lumber on the porch (because it's allowed by code) which rotted and had to replaced at our expense. Notice only the positive responses to Ryan home are those that sell a Ryan home. Google Ryan homes and read the websites and beware.
Yes, I know a great deal about them. They currently are building in a highly desirable area of Huber Heights. I can answer your questions and also put you in touch with a Ryan rep. Please contact me:

937-237-5900
janvargo@coldwellbanker.com.
Hi Adrian, first of all my husband and I built a Ryan home in 1976 in the Forest Ridge area. We were very satisfied with the construction, quality and especially the square footage we had for the price. I believe that still holds true with their workmanship and home size. I am a Realtor and would be happy to show you any Ryan home model that is available or any Ryan home that is on the market by an individual home owner.

Please give me a call and we can set up a time to go "house hunting".

Have a great day!

Dorothy Buchanan
Re/Max Alliance Realty
Hi Adrian, Ryan Homes is one of the largest home builders in the area, and in the mid-west. At carriage trails, they offer a variety of single story and two story traditional style homes with a full basement. They now also offer a cottage style elevation on many of they floorplans. I do not work for Ryan Homes, but I have a contract with them right now with another buyer, and would be glad to represent you. I can setup a showing to view tha available model and any in-build homes on either of their two sites. Hope that helps answer your question. Feel free to call with any other questions or to visit their homes in person.

Derek Tipton
937-381-9001