Kenneth, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Does anyone have insights into the future of property values in West Garfield Park?

Asked by Kenneth, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 11, 2008

Answers

4
Brandon Schuppe’s answer
Garfield Ridge has always been a hot spot. I've sold a few homes there in the past few years. Most recently on Nottingham. When you see families staying and building 2nd floor additions that tells you something. As for the future, I think it's like most of the real estate market. They're having their down slide, but I'm sure it will tuen around. Overall I think Garfield Ridge is a great buy right now with priced down and a strong future.
Not with the Government still discussing what they will do in January.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Chances are that values will go up. But to ask a question like this is like asking a stock broker to tell you what the price will be in two weeks.
The market is getting better, let us hope for a better economy all around.
Best to you.
Kenneth,

Consider supply and demand and where prices have gone in the past 12 months and that should give you a clear indication of where prices are going moving forward. Contact an agent to prepare some detailed analysis of the type of property/properties you're considering and allow you to see current trends.

Ken.
Web Reference: http://www.KDRchicago.com