General Area in 13214>Question Details

Meghen Adam, Home Seller in Syracuse, NY

Does anyone have connections with the onondaga county historical society, or know to whom to contact to verify the historical relevence of a property?

Asked by Meghen Adam, Syracuse, NY Wed Jan 2, 2013

Answers

3
You can search the history of a home at the Onondaga Historical Association (OHA) downtown on Montgomery St or at the public library in the galleries. OHA has a fee for membership but it is definitely worth it, you will have full access to their archives. I learned great info on my last home on Rugby Road in Syracuse and can't wait to start researching my new home!
Yes, Matt Gruber can help. I can put you in touch if you like.
J