General Area in Oakland>Question Details

Daisyk, Home Owner in Oakland, CA

Does anyone have any insights on the Jade Townhomes by Discovery Home in Caballo Hills? How's this developer and how are the homes?

Asked by Daisyk, Oakland, CA Mon Oct 17, 2011

Answers

2
Hello Daisy,

This is quite a nice area and the homes are built well. You can google them if you like, there are not any serious complaints.

If you like, I can show you homes in that area.
I've shown over a dozen of the properties at Old Quarry Loop and Blue Rock Ct before that are located next to it but not the ones at Jade Townhomes. I spoke to some of the current residents that have looked at the Jade Townhomes before and they have said those are quite nice. The streets are wider with more parking, more spaces between the homes, no neighbors across the street and I believe most also have two car garages. I recall that the start prices on those are around $425,000 for a ~2100 SqFt 4bed/3bath home. I haven't heard of any issues with defects in the homes or crimes in the area from the neighbors so that's always a good sign.
Web Reference: http://www.kennytruong.com