General Area in Palm Desert>Question Details

CG, Home Buyer in Palm Desert, CA

Does anyone have advice on the Whitehawk development in Palm Desert? How sound is the HOA? What is the typical demographics in the development?

Asked by CG, Palm Desert, CA Fri May 21, 2010

Answers

3
Whitehawk HOA of $110 is a fabulous deal that includes digital cable tv. (I pay $92 monthly for a lesser cable package outside of Whitehawk!) Also, Whitehawk is very clean and well-manicured. Street cleaning and maintenance are done on schedule and without delay. Also, I've noticed, people who buy there, don't want to leave!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Yes, a great development, but just a clarification: HOA was recently raised from $98 to $110--still a great rate.
TH
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 3, 2010
Greetings CG,
The Whitehawk development in Palm Desert is a must see on your Palm Desert home tour. There are 288 homes in the development with 14 homes for sale. They range in price from $299,900-$439,000. Some have casitas and the square foot range is 1941-2899. There is no golf course in the development so the HOA's are low approximately $90 per month. There is direct access and golf membership available at Woodhaven Country Club. It is a gated community off Country Club Drive. The HOA budget, etc. will be provided in disclosure and the demographics for the city of Palm Desert would most likely give you a clue to the makeup of the homeowners along with the price of the homes there. My office is close by on Country Club Drive in the Bristol Farms shopping center if you'd like to schedule an appointment to view this community. I hope I have given you some valuable information!