General Area in Temecula>Question Details

 RealtorUtpal, Real Estate Pro in Riverside, CA

Does anyone have a referral for me in Temecula area for someone looking for COMMERCIAL Real Estate?

Asked by RealtorUtpal, Riverside, CA Thu Dec 25, 2008

Will pay a referral fee to a licensed REAL ESTATE Agent.

Help the community by answering this question:


May I suggest Jerry Petteway. He is a former residential lender. He has been on the commercial for some time now. His contact information is (951) 536-5991.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 28, 2012
Absolutely! Keller Williams commercial can help you. E.mail for more contact information. It's the right choice.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 9, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer