General Area in Southbury>Question Details

JMcD, Other/Just Looking in Southbury, CT

Does any one know of any rent o own options with in the Southbury area?

Asked by JMcD, Southbury, CT Sun May 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115655627-262-Luther-Dr-Sout…

Answers

4
Yes, I have two properties listed that will do a Rent with purchase option. They are both located in Southbury and one has an in-law apartment attached to the 4 bedroom home. It's a very nice brick ranch, listed for $400,000. I also have a very nice 3 bedroom, well maintained home that will do a Rent/Option. That is listed for #329,000. That home is in a pretty setting and a very convenient location to schools, highway and shopping areas. I also have a rent/option possibility coming up in Middlebury. Please feel free to contact me at 203 228-0393 for more information. Thank you, Marian
I own a nice 4 bdrm home in Southbury currently on the market. It also has a separately attached 1 bdrm full functioning apartment that could be used as a rental to supplement a mortgage payment on the main unit. I would also entertain a rental on the main unit with option to buy the whole property. See 83 Deer Hill Road, Southbury. Email the owner directly at kenjas@hotmail.com
Thanks, KenJ
Hi, There doesn't seem to be any in Southbury or in several of the surrounding towns. Let me know if you would like me to help you out in your search! Take care,
I do. The best thing to do is to give me a call so that I can give you some information 203 721 3767. Or e mail
Bstreets@websterbank.com
Thank you