General Area in Indian Trail>Question Details

Andrea Cash, Home Buyer in Wadesboro, NC

Do you have rent to own homes in Indian Trail NC?

Asked by Andrea Cash, Wadesboro, NC Fri Dec 28, 2007

Answers

7
Just saw your question so you are probably well on your way to finding a home. If, however, you still need help, I do have access to both MLS and a group of investors in Union County who sometimes have rent-to-own properties.
Elsie Smoluk
Prudential Carolinas Realty
Do you know if your investors have any rent to own available at this time??
Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014
Yes we just listed today a home on Creft Cr in Lake Park-Indian Trail, NC. 1900 square ft 4BR 2.5 BA $1295 per month.
I also wanted to let you know that we put all your up front money towards your down payment as well as give you rent credits each month that you pay on time.

If you are serious about a rent to own home, we are going to be getting more in the next couple of weeks. Stop by the website and fill in what you are looking for.
Web Reference: http://www.WeBuyNC.com
Hi Andrea,

We are getting many homes in the Indian Trail and Union County area. You can either send me an email as to what you are looking for or go to our website and fill in what you need.
Web Reference: http://www.WeBuyNC.com
Andrea,

As far as a lease/purchase option there will be a few questions an owner is going to want to know. One of the first is when would you be able to get financing and buy the home. Secondly, they will want to know how much you will put up for option money. Like earnest money these funds are given to the owner for the purchase of the home. When you finance and purchase the home the money is credited toward you purchase price. Also you should have a lawyer draw up the lease. You need to ask how much of your rent will go toward the purchase price also. Generally some homes are not advertised as lease/purchase homes. It will be your agent job to find the right homes. Homes that have been on the market for along period of time are good ones to approach and to offer a deal to. Also with your lease purchase option you are locking in your price also. So get a local realtor and make sure an attorney draws up your lease.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
Hi Andrea,

It seems that there would be a few questions that you would need to answer for yourself and whoever you do business with.

Is there a particular area in Indian Trail that you are looking for? How many bedrooms and baths do you need? What monthly price range are you looking for? There are many other questions as well.

It would seem that you would want someone that is very familiar with lease/options or rent-to-own where credit really isn't an issue.

With many Realtors, that is usually one of the first things they want to see. Make sure you look at all your options before you make a decision.

I deal only in rent to own or lease/option properties and they change frequently. If you would like, visit my website, let me know what exactly you want, and I or my team may find it for you.

We are NOT Realtors.
I highly recommend you call Michelle Graves with Keller Williams Realty in Indian Trail. She knows the area well and can help you find a good rent to own or lease / option home in the area. Her number is (704) 507-6781. Tell her Ed Nailor recommended her to you.
If you would like to get pre-approved or consult on your credit, I'd be happy to help with that as well.
Web Reference: http://www.ednailor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2007