General Area in Plainfield>Question Details

Janice Thomas, Home Owner in Illinois

Discharged ch7 12/09, credit score 670-690, home inclu in ch7, still in home, up for ss. When can I get another loan?

Asked by Janice Thomas, Illinois Wed May 2, 2012

Answers

3
We can a loan for someone 2 years out of BK if the mortgage was not included. 3 years out if the BK included the mortgage. We can do this because we work directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
2 yrs and 1 day after a bk I closed a buyer. The devil is in the details. Call me to discuss at 312-371-2383. I may have a lender that can assist you.
Hi Janice,

It will be about 3-4 years before you qualify again. The short sale will take your score lower and that will take time to build back. Of course, with the day to day changes with lenders, you might qualify again in 2-3 years.

Good luck to you and take care.

Michele Nixon