General Area in Downtown>Question Details

Greg Lutz, Both Buyer and Seller in West Sacramento, CA

Did you know that six homes have sold around $1.5m on one street in west sacrmamento? Rivercrest Drive

Asked by Greg Lutz, West Sacramento, CA Thu Jun 21, 2007

How come we never see any news like this published in the newspapers in west sac, or even Sactown? these homes are on the river and 3 minutes from the Capitol.

Answers

2
Funny isn't it! Homes in the same area that are in the mid range of $500k-600k are sitting on the market. Some folks just have the money! It just goes to show you that the Sac Bee should stay in the "NEWS" business not the Real Estate business. I do see the high end homes moving, its the working "Joe" that can not afford a median priced home anymore.
Web Reference: http://www.ralphpratt.com
I cannot exactly answer your question but I do agree that news media never seem to report what we want to see. Remember, you can always contact the editor or these papers or local television stations. I do and sometimes it works.
Jeff Fox, Broker