General Area in Hartsdale>Question Details

Danakhaley, Home Buyer in Hartsdale, NY

Country club ridge hartsdale

Asked by Danakhaley, Hartsdale, NY Tue Mar 5, 2013

Can anyone provide me feedback on living in country club ridge in hartsdale? Thinking of buying there and would like to hear opinions

Answers

5
This is a great community with a swimming pool and with your purchase you get two free parking spots. Wonderful springs and Sensational winters what else can you ask for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
I lived in country club ridge for 12 years. It is convenient to all and a great commute to NYC. The one bad thing about living in country club ridge is that you hear everything coming from your neighbors home. You hear the pipes when the water is running, you hear your neighbors walk (floors are very creaky), talk, TV, music and just about everything else. If you are sensitive to noise, I do not recommend it. One other thing I might add is that petty crime did increase by a bit @ country club ridge in the last few years.
I have found that my past clients enjoy the convenience to shops and public transportation. I suggest visiting the complex, walking around, and asking some existing owners what they think. That's really the best way to get the most honest information.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed Associate Broker
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
CCR is a wonderful environment comprised of garden apartments, an outdoor pool, and walking distance to Hartsdale and metro north. The CCR maintenance crew is highly professional and friendly, which makes managing inclement weather and maintenance issues with ease.

I would be more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have on CCR and the surrounding area. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Peter Bordes
Stetson Real Estate
914-263-7313
peter@stetsonrealestate.com
Hi Dana,

I'm happy to discuss your real estate needs and answer any questions you have.

Alissa Salvatore
Associate Broker
Century 21 Royal
Scarsdale, New York
914.722.0700 x22
Alissa@century21royal.com