General Area in Fontana>Question Details

FontanaGuy, Home Owner in Fontana, CA

Could anyone recommend me a good property management company? I just need one single family house to manage in Fontana

Asked by FontanaGuy, Fontana, CA Sun Mar 3, 2013

Answers

4
Craig Chastain’s answer
We do property management, and are also located in the local area as well. Our rates are very competitive and our service is top notch!

Feel free to give me a call or send me a message and we can discuss further.

Craig Chastain
Realtor/Owner
Next Level Realty
909.243.4251
homesbycraig@gmail.com
Hello, My name is Leticia Martinez, I'm a real estate broker in the city of Fontana. My office also does property management.. I like to help you rent your house. My office number is (909) 349-1544 and my cell number is (909) 578-6437. Thank you.
I would love to know what qualifications are needed.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013

My name is Leticia Martinez and I'm a Real Estate Broker. My company is Superior Realty and I am located in Fontana. I also do property management and would love to help you manage your single family home. My office number is (909) 349-1544 and my cell number is (909) 578-6437
Hello, Management One is my recommendation. They are are a larger size company that covers the inland empire. My clients have been happy with the service.
Here is the number- 1-951-924-4315.
If you simply need someone to showcase ,list and obtain a tenant, that is something I can do.
I have several listings in Fontana.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JORYBLAKE.com