General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

Madalyn Cobu…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

Could anyone help me on safe areas within Jacksonville, but also the process of buying a property within Florida as we live in England?

Asked by Madalyn Coburn, Jacksonville, FL Sat Oct 5, 2013

Answers

5
Thank you for your question Madalyn. Jacksonville is a wonderful place to live....Have you been to Northeast Florida? Do you have friends or family in the area? When will you be relocating? You will find great places to live in this area....we have beautiful beaches...a fantastic river running through the area....rural areas....urban areas....walking neighborhoods....waterfront property....some gated areas......condos......detached single family homes.....just about anything you can think of.
Our prices are conservative....actually reasonable.....Florida has no state income tax so living here is less expensive than many states. We have fantastic medical facilities....Mayo clinic is located near the beaches....We are fortunate to have a very active ARTS COMMUNITY....several colleges....boating, and other water sports 12 months of the year ....as are tennis and golf. We do have a National Football League team here, as well as an indoor football team, bassetball teams, and baseball team (the SUNS). Different areas have different personalities....LOTS to do...if you choose. The roadways are logiical....we have lots of ethnic fool restaurants...pubs....live entertainment.....Theatre.....symphony....fresh markets....I could go on forever.....contact us for a free city tour of various neighborhoods....see some sample homes...see the Ocean and River communities....looking forward to meeting you in the near future...let us know how t get information to you....thanks....donna

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225

Hickory Delegal
(904) 463-5664
h.delegal@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Hi Madalyn, I am also from the UK (Wales) so I know exactly what it takes to purchase and relocate to Florida. Please contact me at buysellhomes@escalante.me.
Here's a website that will help you with your question about safe neighborhoods in Jacksonville.
http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/crime-statist…
Drive through several neighborhoods, once you ate satisfied with the look & crime information on a couple of the neighborhoods, at the same time contact your bank or Mortgage Broker and ask them to pre-qualify you. Once you know what areas of Jacksonville you like & the dollar amount you qualify for on a mortgage, let me know & I'll email you some homes that fit your criteria & set up showing appointments to walk through the homes you are interested in.
Thank you for your questions,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
904 707-7077
Sam Folds Inc., Realtors
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
go to http://www.coj.netor maybe try the FDLE website.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hello Madalyn,

Jacksonville is a very large city with many safe areas to live.

The biggest question is what part of town do you want to be near.

Here is a link to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office website for crime stats.

I would love to help answer any other questions and help you find a new home here in Jacksonville.

Please call or email me for more information.

Merrilee Agana
Watson Realty Corp
merrileeagana@watsonrealtycorp.com
904-406-11223 Direct Line
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
I just emailed you back. This link can be very helpful.
Merrilee Agana
Watson Realty Corp
merrileeagana@watsonrealtycorp.com
904-406-11223 Direct Line
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
I have emailed you regarding a few of these questions. Thank you for your help.
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013