General Area in Healdsburg>Question Details

Amy, Other/Just Looking in So. Cal

Considering a move to Healdsburg, CA. Growing area? Young Families?

Asked by Amy, So. Cal Tue Jun 26, 2007

Answers

7
There is NO MORE ROOM here for any more tourist looking for a sweet little town to move to. Stay where you are, make your own home town sweet and hope and pray that your town isn't sold of piece by piece by greedy wineries and cheesey Real Eastate pro's".
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 31, 2007
Hi Amy,
Healdsburg is a wonderful community! We are surrounded by vineyards and mountains and are about 45 minutes from the Ocean and about an hour from San Francisco. It is a well established City and there's not much room for growth but there are plenty of young families and I am thankful every day that my family and I live in such beautiful part of the world.
Healdsburg is a very special place and I would encourage you to come and experience it!
Sue Winton
Vanguard Properties
(707) 535-6498
Hi Amy,
It's very wise of you to consider one of the most desirable towns in Northern California for a possible move. I live in Healdsburg with my family and we enjoy so many things about living here. It is a wonderful place to raise a family, it has a strong sense of commmunity with many opportunities to get involved and meet others so that you will quickly feel at home here. Email me and I would be happy to tell you more and show you around. And there are some great values here now- some at 35% below the prices in 2005. Great time to buy!! My number is 707-280-6523
Web Reference: http://www.alisesheehan.com
Hi Amy,

We would love for you to visit Healsburg and see what a friendly family town we are. Healdsburg being my hometown, and Real Estate our business, Jeff and I would encourage you to consider Healdsburg for your family. There are weekly farmers markets in the summer, plus art festivals, antique shows and music events throughout the year. If you make it this way, let me know if you have any questions, schools, parks etc..if your looking for a rental we can give you some direction as well.

Warm Regards,

Teresa Henderson
Healdsburg is a more established city. It's a beautiful town and great for families. All Sonoma County is currently growing and that is another reason why investing in it would be key.

I am a local realtor, investor and also 18+ years resident. I would love to talk to you more about the area and discuss what location would best fit your needs and goals.

I absolutely LOVE Healdsburg. I know some great restaraunts you can visit. I reccomend that you go Wine Tasting at Kendall Jackson there at their Wine Tasting Room. It's a great experience. Tell them Yasmeen sent you.

Feel free to look at an amazing real estate website below for current listings in Healdsburg. If you need to contact me feel free to do so. My contact info is on my website.
Hi Amy:

I am an agent in Sonoma County who can answer questions about Healdsburg. It is a growing area and there are some young families there. Tourism and the wine industry are a big influence on the local economy. Why don't you email or call me and we can chat about your specific goals and needs. Santa Rosa might be another option. There are many good schools there and more services and amenities for young families. Best, Kirsten. 707.934.2276
Hello Amy,

I actually know a great agent out there! Please feel free to give me a call and I will put you in touch!

-Nate
928-593-9495