General Area in 48202>Question Details

Artsy, Renter in 48207

Comment about Palmer Court Townhomes in Detroit, MI

Asked by Artsy, 48207 Thu Apr 15, 2010

Palmer Court Townhomes are located at 5721 St. Antoine Street, Detroit, MI 48202 in the Midtown neighborhood, near Wayne State University and DMC hospital--not 5721 Stanton Detroit, 48208. From the Google map, 5721 Stanton is an empty lot and you can see homes that appear to be in disrepair on the right side. This should be corrected immediately.

Answers

3
I've lived in Palmer Court Townhomes for 3 yrs, I don't have any complaints and don't plan on moving anytime soon. I think the price is VERY reasonable for the ammenities that you recieve. I have never had an issue with maintenance. Any time I put in a work order, they either come the same day or the next day. There is nothing they can personally do about "surrounding" buildings. They keep their property looking very nice and clean. I don't know where 5721 Stanton is..that may be an incorrect address for Palmer Court Townhomes, they are located between Ferry and Palmer, St. Antoine and Brush...Midtown.
Deborah, I don't really agree that the the entire area around Palmers Court is in disrepair. Unfortunately some of the nicer neighborhoods in Detroit are surrounded by less desirable areas, such as Indian Village. However that was not my point. The address is incorrect on the web site and should be corrected. Whatever Palmer Court is a vacant lot it is not.
I leased a townhouse at Palmer Court about a year ago. The environment is surrounded by dilapidated buildings. Management is very lax in addressing tenant concerns. Not worth the price of rent.