General Area in White Haven>Question Details

Theresa, Other/Just Looking in

Can someone describe life in White Haven PA?

Asked by Theresa, Tue Jan 13, 2009

Answers

2
This is small village living at it's best. We have lived here since 2005 and found the people to be some of the friendliest we have found anywhere. Even with the folks coming in to town to enjoy the Lehigh River during the summer and the great nearby skiing during the winter, it still maintains that warm, close knit community feel. Super shopping is close by in Wilkes-Barre, the great outdoors is just down the road in Hickory Run State Park (you MUST see Boulder Field), and there's so much more that this area offers that I don't have room to answer here.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 17, 2010
Theresa,

I live between White Haven & Moutaintop, off of Rte 437. White Haven (WH) is a quaint little town with great access to RTE 80, 81 & the PA turnpike. Easy going, pretty much everthing you need within 15 mins. We like the quiet laid back vibe. Lots of outdoor activities. Are you looking to buy or build??