General Area in Parker>Question Details

Momof2frmCal, Home Buyer in Parker, CO

Can anyone tell me about the pinery ? Is it a good, average, excellent area to live for families who want something other than cookie cutter home?

Asked by Momof2frmCal, Parker, CO Sun Mar 2, 2014

Answers

6
Momo,

The Pinery is a very respected community with a variety of home styles and price ranges. It could be just what you are looking for. Contact a local agent who knows and works that area and they can help you find the home of your dreams. Best of success

RobertMcGuire33@gmail.com
The Pinery is a great area for families. The homes are Custom and Semi Custom built, the older homes have been upgraded and update as well. The lots in The Pinery are also larger and can be on the golf course as well. There is a large lake that is great for fishing, biking around, and skating on in the winter. I also personally grew up in The Pinery, so if you do have any questions I would be happy to answer them.
My parents moved out of The Pinery just a few years ago.
Christine Turner Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Parker
720-376-8261
http://www.ChristineSellsColorado.com
ChristineSellsColorado@yahoo.com
The Pinery is an AMAZING neighborhood! It is a great place to raise a family! The houses are all custom and semi custom homes built on large lots so there is a lot of room for kids to run and play. It is a diverse group of families, singles and empty nesters with GREAT neighborhood schools. Wildlife is abundant and there are many dedicated open space lots, gullys and other areas that are fun for kids and adults to hike, walk and play in. Personally I lived in the Pinery for 16 years up until just a few months ago and it was a great place to raise my family! I speak from personal experience when I say yes it is a great area that is not the cookie cutter type neighborhood! The properties tend to hold their value as it is always a desirable place when people are home shopping. Please contact me at 720-985-8367 if you would like more information about the Pinery. (Dont let the other review scare you off regarding the HOA fees. I never paid more that $20/mo!)
I personally do not directly handle the rentals but my company, Lions Gate, has a rental side that I would be happy to connect you with. Even when someone uses the rental side, I will still be there for you to help with any questions and other needs you may have! Please call me and we can talk. 720-985-8367
Flag Tue Mar 4, 2014
Michelle- do you work with any rentals in the area?

thank you.
Flag Tue Mar 4, 2014
If you don't want a cookie cutter home, the Pinery is the place to be. Lots of trees, lots of deer - it is a beautiful place. There are many older homes, but there are also newer homes and updated homes as well. There is huge range in pricing there.

I don't know what a 'Muffy and Charles' community is. There are older and younger families alike in the Pinery. There are several HOAs in the PInery. I just helped a young family close on a property there a couple of months ago where the fees were only $15 per month and that included your trash pickup.

I have lived in Parker for 20 years and if you want to get away from the master planned communities where your house is six feet away from your neighbor, the PInery may be a good location for you.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Shaun Miner
303.330.4511
srminer2@gmail.com
Parts of the Pinery has homes that are not cookie cutter homes. If you go to my website, http://www.baderhomes.com, you can search for homes. The other option is to contact me at 303-887-7246, and I can submit a search for that area through Virtual Office or Maxtrix. You can follow the market and see how it trends.
The Pinery is a wonderful area for families. It has great schools and youth athletic programs. The Pinery Country Club is there for golf and tennis, and swimming. This is a link to the HOA and will give you info of some of the family events they put on.

http://www.pinery.org/index.html

My website highpinesrealty.com will let you search all the homes that are currently available in the area, and let you sign up for alerts to be sent to you when new homes hit the market.

Let me know if I can be of any other help to you. My contact information is below:

Margie Teufel
Keller Williams Executives
mteufel@kw.com
303-548-5255