General Area in 75044>Question Details

Kristy Davis, Other/Just Looking in 75244

Can anyone tell me about the Spring Park community of Garland (East of Jupiter, South of Lookout)? It seems like such a lovely area with great

Asked by Kristy Davis, 75244 Tue Jul 13, 2010

schools (RISD). However there seems to be a lot of homes for sale and the prices are fairly low. Is it just because it's Garland?

Answers

6
low prices may be a relative term, but yes similar properties may be a bit lower in price in Garland vs Richardson and that is due being in different cities and therefore different tax rate---- and also as you area aware there are some area's in Garland that are in the Richardson school district and due to this many folks prefer these areas-----
I would love to help you

I find houses for individuals such as yourself.

What is it that you are looking for?

What area, sf, baths, bedrooms, price range, age of house, etc?
Springpark is truly a destination neighborhood, people who live there stay there for generations sometimes. It is Garland city limits, but since it is part of the Richardson school district, it is more similar to Richardson than Garland. This neighborhood was built to take advantage of the trees and natural features already present, so it is miles above most tract-home neighborhoods. There are smaller garden style homes available at times for under 150k, but most homes with smaller yards are in the 200k-400k range. There are also showcase homes and streets where the prices soar above and beyond that. This neighborhood is very family friendly with a community pool and an on-site tennis club, horse stables near by, a large public park with sport fields within walking distance and multiple ponds, playgrounds and walking trails. Family events are planned and celebrated throughout the year including some of the best Halloween decorations you have ever seen as well as the well-known Holiday lights displays.
Hi Kristy,
Sprigpark is a hidden gem of Garland. It is a very nice neighborhood. There are indeed a lot of homes for sale ranging from 150K to 450K. 30 homes to be exact, of which 1 is a foreclosure and another one is an estate sale. the rest are just resales. People move for various reasons, downsizing, upgrading, closer to a new job is the most popular reason these days.

A lot of new infrastructure recently around it along the PGBT which I would think is a great thing.

Naima
214-289-8555
Naima@Sumner-Realty.com
Professional code of ethics prevents any Realtor to make a comment

HOWEVER can direct to resources:
Police Department website
ISD
Google search zip code
Media published reports

If I can offer further assistance contact me

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hi Kristy,
Here is a resource for you to check on this area. Just cut and paste into your browser the address below

http://www.springpark.org/

It is the HOA webside for Spring Park.

If you need to look at homes in the area give me a call.

Casey

469-387-3826