General Area in Morganton>Question Details

Rachel Steig…, Other/Just Looking in Snellville, GA

Can anyone tell me about the Sheperd's View/Ridge community in Morganton, GA? Amenities? Bodies of water within the community or nearby?

Asked by Rachel Steigerwalt, Snellville, GA Wed Jan 25, 2012

Answers

2
Rachel,

Shepherd's Ridge is a development with about 50 lot's that is gated, has paved roads and a community water system, but if you are talking about amenities like golf, pools, tennis, spa, exercise rooms and the like, the answer is "no." Also no ponds or lakes are streams. It's fairly close to Lake Blue Ridge.

There are not many developments up here that have the kind of amenities that I've listed above. Those that come quickly to mind are Coosawattee River Resort and Walnut Mountain in Ellijay and Bent Tree and Big Canoe in Jasper.

If you can tell me a bit more about what makes you smile, I'll be happy to send you some more information.

Gary
gkaup@me.com
Rachel,

Gary
gkaup@me.com