General Area in Austin>Question Details

Rafael, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Can anyone recommend a solid CPA that can assist us in our investments in real estate?

Asked by Rafael, Austin, TX Thu Jul 31, 2008

Answers

8
Insogna & Stewart, CPAs are a new accounting firm that specializes in real estate investments. They actively work with clients and invest themselves so they are extremely knowledgable about the topic. Check out their website to get their information and to learn more about them so they could help you out:

http://www.iscpapc.com

Office is located at 3355 Bee Cave Rd Suite 503 Austin, Tx 78746

Hope that helps!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Hi Joseph,
Thank you for your referral. I personally own 9 properties in 3 states, so very familiar with the tax benefits of rental real estate. It's the most tax-favored asset class you can own! Feel free to contact me...512-891-8200.
Flag Fri Dec 20, 2013
Carpenter and Langford is who we use.
4407 Bee Cave Rd #621
West Lake Hills, Texas 78746
(512) 795-0300
carplang.com

Kristee Leonard, REALTOR®
Broker, GRI, SFR
512-695-5144 Cell
http://www.theleadersrealty.com
Larry Falk with Osborn & Comapny is a great CPA. 512-327-7003X103. The office is located at 4407 Bee Caves Rd., Suite 412, Austin, TX 78746. You can email him your questions at Larry@AustinTXCPA.com
Jeff Cheney jeff@jeffcheney.com is a CPA specializing in real estate investments.
I am a mortgage broker and my wife is a real estate broker here in Austin. We use Don Grefe at 345-4784.
We have several pieces of investment property and Don has done a good job for us.
Tim Hunke
I would recomend Rob Walker to you without hesitation. I have a good number of investment properties with a partner and Rob's advice has been invaluable in navigating the tax implications as they relate to our corporate and personal taxes. He is far from the least expensive you will find, but I do think you get what you pay for in a CPA and if you situation warrants the expenditure, he is one of the best. I've included a link to his website where you can find all his contact information.
Web Reference: http://www.rwalker.us/
Barb Prashner 512.266.2510
I rather imagine that a professional CPA will recommend what amount of money you should and could invest in real estate and then recommend that you contact a professional Realtor for advice about where and what to buy. Just as you are asking about a CPA rather than an accountant, we recommend a CRS Realtor because fewer than 5% of Realtors nationwide have achieved the required education and production levels required to earn this prestigious designation. You can find a CRS agent at CRS.com or just check the Realtors you have been considering and ask if they have a CRS designation. Good luck with finding both your CPA and Realtor.