General Area in Canton>Question Details

Bgrella1205, Other/Just Looking in Atlanta, GA

Can anyone provide feedback on a subdivison in Canton, GA called Harmony on the Lakes?

Asked by Bgrella1205, Atlanta, GA Thu Mar 3, 2011

My fiancee and I are looking to buy our first home and we found alot of very nice houses in this subdivison that meet our personal tastes and budget. We are looking to start a family soon and figure we would stay in this house for atleast 5-10 years. I work from home and commuting for either of us is no issue if the time came we had to. We lived in NY most our lives and traffic was the norm. Currently in woodstock now. I'm looking for feedback about this community. The good and the bad. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

5
I used to live in Harmony & I can tell you, it's one pf the friendliest and safest communities out there. You will truly enjoy the amenities as well..Good luck !
I am one of the mail carriers in this subdivsion for the past 7 years and I also can not say enough about this subdivision! Excellent home owners in there and very family orinanted. Very diverse population also but it all seems to work well for the neighborhood. If my husband and I was looking for a subdivision to buy in this one would be my top choice. I have delivered in Bridgemill and the homeowners take one look at you and go the other direction. Not in Harmony! They always meet you with a smile and don't mind saying a friendly word or two. Have made alot of friends out there and truly think it is the best subdivision in Cherokee County! I think if you chose to move into Harmony all the goods would out weigh any bads you may come across!
Thanks for your comment! It is always great to hear what people have to say about different subdivisions in Cherokee County.
Flag Sun May 13, 2012
Harmony on the Lakes at Holly Mills is one of the most popular and best selling subdivisions in Cherokee County.

The public school districts for Harmony on the Lakes are:

Indian Knoll Elementary
Holly Springs Elementary
Rusk Middle School
Sequoyah High School

Indian Knoll Elementary opened in 2011 and seems to be a highly desired school district.

Please visit my Harmony on the Lakes web page for more information. I will be happy to answer any more specific questions you have regarding your move to Canton Georgia.
Since I am a real estate agent and Harmony on the Lakes homeowner, I feel my opinion will be very helpful. I have been here for 6 years. We moved in before Harmony Drive was complete. I Love, Love, Love this subdvision for both real estate value and family life. I have built 2 new homes on acreage, thinking the country life would be great but I'll have to say this subdivision has been nothing but positive for my kids. I lived in Bridgemill for 3 years, don't have too many bad things to say but I would choose Harmony on the Lakes over River Green and Bridgemill any day for my family. If you haven't visited the Clubhouse, please do so. And of course, don't hesitate to call or text me at 770-377-5924. Would love to chat. Best Wishes, Angela
Hi Bgrella1205

Harmony on the Lakes is a beautiful newer subdivision. There is a Charter school that will be opening soon in Holly Springs area. Also, have you considered any of the more established neighborhoods in the Woodstock - Towne Lake area? I live in Eagle Watch and there are some fantastic neighborhoods around here as well for raising children.. The kids rule here :) Please feel free to call or email if you would like more information on how to get started as a First-time home buyer. I am here to assist!

-Valerie 770-262-8480