General Area in Bradenton>Question Details

Kyle Perry, Home Buyer in Sanford, FL

Can anyone point me toward well kept up areas of mid-century ranch style homes? I'm looking for 1960s-1970s build CBS homes under 225K.

Asked by Kyle Perry, Sanford, FL Sat Jun 9, 2012

I have found random established blocks here and there but not sections of town or whole neighborhoods that have managed to maintain curb appeal. Belleair in Pinellas County and Indialantic in Brevard County are the only two options I have found so far. My preference is for the coastal areas versus interior. Thanks!

Answers

4
Jeff Lawrence’s answer
Kyle,
Sarasota has some areas that may meet your approval such as Southgate or Gulf Gate and many others in neighboring Bradenton. I would be happy to explore this further with you if you will respond privately with a phone call or email. There are some really beauitiful areas in the Sarasota/Bradenton area and I would love to share my local knowledge with you!
Jeff Lawrence
Michael Seery and Associates, Inc.
941-315-5300
bigdog715@gmail.com
Feel free to contact me if you are in the Manatee Sarasota area. We have lots of them.

Trish Chandler, REALTOR, CDPE
Michael Saunders & Company
941.306.9533
Kyle,

There are some great ranch homes built in that area all around Palm Beach County; close to the urban core and extending outward. You might want to check out Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Tequesta as this northern Palm Beach County region has an amazing quality of life. Amazing beach side living with A rated schools and a healthy economy. You may find an article that I wrote some time ago interesting reading;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

We are seeing the best opportunities going fast especially those that have been well kept and are priced well. It sounds like you are looking for some quality built single family homes that are not encumbered by an association for investment purposes and would be happy to let you know when we see new opportunities hit the market. If you want to discuss your investment goals in more detail please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Good Day Kyle,
In a quick search I found 30 Concrete Block homes built between 1958 to 1979 in west and NW Bradenton for $225,000 or less. These are areas close to beaches and services. Some are in neighborhoods of similar homes, while others are not.
Happy to send you more information if you contract me. One thing I wish to point out, you may have to pay more for insurance than newer homes.
Good luck with your search.
Katharine Pepper