General Area in Naples>Question Details

Kyle Perry, Home Buyer in Sanford, FL

Can anyone point me toward well kept up areas of mid-century ranch style homes? I'm looking for 1960s-1970s build CBS homes under 225K.

Asked by Kyle Perry, Sanford, FL Sat Jun 9, 2012

I have found random established blocks here and there but not sections of town or whole neighborhoods that have managed to maintain curb appeal. Belleair in Pinellas County and Indialantic in Brevard County are the only two options I have found so far. My preference is for the coastal areas versus interior. Thanks!

Answers

9
Not many in this area collectively; one here and there just like your descriptive above. FYI Naples really started serious development in the 70's and the styles are different. KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601 (6/11)
KYLE,
THERE ARE SEVERAL AREAS ANY SPECIFIC AMENITIES YOU WOULD LIKE.
LET ME KNOW AND WILL SEND YOU LIST OF NEIGHBORHOODS WITH HOMES IN EACH TO VIEW.
ALL THE BEST,
LEANN ANDERSON
LEANNnAPLES@AOL.COM
239-777-1823
Here is a list of homes that fit your criteria in Naples and Bonita Springs:
http://www.foreclosurenaples.idxco.com/i/5837/mid_century_homes

Carmen
Kyle,

There are some great ranch homes built in that area all around Palm Beach County; close to the urban core and extending outward. You might want to check out Jupiter, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Tequesta as this northern Palm Beach County region has an amazing quality of life. Amazing beach side living with A rated schools and a healthy economy. You may find an article that I wrote some time ago interesting reading;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

We are seeing the best opportunities going fast especially those that have been well kept and are priced well. It sounds like you are looking for some quality built single family homes that are not encumbered by an association for investment purposes and would be happy to let you know when we see new opportunities hit the market. If you want to discuss your investment goals in more detail please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
You will find more CBS homes further south than Jacksonville, although I just pulled up 534 that sold in the last year built between 1960-1980 under $225,000. I guess you need to decide which part of Florida you want to live in. In our area, we have enough cool weather to give you a change of seasons, but we still have the beaches and balmy Florida climate.

Part of your problem is that homes in this age group are on the down cycle of neighborhoods that I learned about in real estate school. Also, since there was no zoning in Florida until the 1980s and because there were no real homeowner's associations in most neighborhoods, you get a 'hit or miss' look to the houses.

If you would like some help here in the Jacksonville area, we would be happy to set up a search for you. Call me at 904-673-2308 or email sharon@teamalters.com

Sharon Alters
Coldwell Banker Vanguard
904-673-2308
Web Reference: http://teamalters.com
We would be happy to run custom searches for you as our search engine as a licensed Realtor is superior to anything else on the internet. Why do all the work when you don't need to. You are of course welcome to use our self-service website for free, but bring us in for the heavy lifting. We can search for foreclosures, by square footage, by view (eg. Gulf, Bay, Lake), by year built, gated or non-gated, and list goes on and on. Contact us about these services at 877.832.6173 and to answer any questions you might have. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Hello Kyle,

This link is to properties in Naples that fit your criteria. Copy and paste to URL. If there is a problem accessing this contact me so that I can get the list to you another way. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

http://www.sunshinemls.com/search/emailToResults.asp?eid=6277028

Thanks and have a great day!

Ted Wilmering
Premiere Plus Realty Co.
E-mail: twilmering@premiereplusrealty.com
Tough to find. There is alot of scattered building that match your criteria throughout Naples in great areas, but usually they are scattered within neighborhoods that have many remodels or complete new builds. The price range is especially tough here in Naples. To my knowledge you would be looking at Lake Park, near downtown or Naples park up near the new Mercato. Just curious, why are you looking all across the state? I noticed you are in Sanford but mentioned the east coast and Tampa too. Looking for investment and this style is your preference for rehab? Or simply like this style and looking all around Florida? Either way, best of luck to you and if I can help in any way, please let me know. You can try using my site GalleonProperties.com and limiting the search to the time period and price, then you can view the listings on the map and see how many matches are in particular neighborhoods. That might be helpful? However, the site does not have MLS listing data from Naples yet. It does have central florida and west coast listings north of port charlotte. Best regards, Danny Barto
Kyle,

Take a trip to Naples, we have several great options for you.

Scott Riddle
23 289 1849