General Area in 10538>Question Details

Becky, Other/Just Looking in Westchester, IL

Can any one provide any information if there are any after school programs in Larchmont. I have a kid 11

Asked by Becky, Westchester, IL Wed Jul 23, 2008

years old and we (both parents) are working full time.

Answers

3
The elementary schools have After School Clubs that run throughout the year, but they are generally only 1 hour "special clubs" running from 3-4PM. Additionally, there is a full program run out of the Hommocks Middle School for children of all ages that is available both before school and after school; you can likely get the details by calling the public information office at 220-3070.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 26, 2008
There is an after school program to assist working parents called Keeps that is an outstanding community program that has been helping children and parents for over 25 years! Email me if you want a personal introduction.
There are plenty of programs at the Elementary schools and at the Hommocks. You should be able to access the school websites online
Call or Email me if you need direction.
Web Reference: http://joan.prucent.com