vershayenter…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Can I please speak with an agent who is VERY familiar with the Arsenal Heights, Indianapolis area? vershayenterprise@gmail.com

Asked by vershayenterprise, Indianapolis, IN Sun Dec 11, 2011

Looking to invest in multi-family houses in Arsenal Heights. Have questions about area and market in Arsenal Heights. Hope to speak with someone VERY familiar with Arsenal Heights and experienced realtor in that area.

Answers

4
I looked up history of agents that have represented the buyer in that area on a multi-family property in the past year. You might want to contact Mike Cagle with FC Tucker. He represented the buyer on a cash deal about a year ago there. As an agent that represented someone, he probably viewed many and did history on the area. Let him know that Sarah O'Donnell referred you. mcagle@talktotucker.com, 317-888-3311.

That's what any agent should do to help a buyer. So technically, you don't need someone that has exact experience in the area... but I can definitely see why you would want that on a multi-family investment purchase.
I grew up in the Woodruff Place neighborhood and I'm very familiar with the surronding areas. I appreciate the charm that these older homes have to offer. I hope to work with you.
I work in this area, I have experience selling homes around this community. Please send me an email to kallen@c21scheetz.com with your questions, Thanks, Kurt
Web Reference: http://www.kurtesy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
Consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best to help in the search; you can locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.