Using Trulia in 45440>Question Details

JoeJones, Home Seller in Bellbrook, OH

Can I list my house for sale by owner on Trulia- not seeing the steps to do this?

Asked by JoeJones, Bellbrook, OH Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Joe,

I'm Andrew, a community manager for Trulia, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

Trulia's search results for real estate listings are indexed from agent/broker web pages. Our service is free, and there is no charge to have listings posted on Trulia. However, at this time we do not add For Sale By Owner listings.

We know that many people who have FSBO listings would like to put their listings on Trulia. Our site is undergoing many improvements to make our service more useful to you and I have sent your message to our specialists to make them aware of your request.

Thank you for your question Joe. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you further with this. If you have further questions or comments add them by clicking "Comment" below (in blue) or you can always email me directly at andrew@trulia.com

Andrew
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 26, 2012
Just another gam
e to stop the for sale by owner listing back to Zillow I go
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
If you are a for sale by owner, the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
your thank you is much appreciated, not many people take the time to so.
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
Anna- thanks for your help. Much appreciated that you would take the time to respond.
Flag Thu Mar 22, 2012