General Area in Nashville>Question Details

Yert, Real Estate Pro in Nashville, TN

Buena Vista Neighborhood

Asked by Yert, Nashville, TN Thu Nov 14, 2013

What is everyone thought's on the future of the Buena Vista Neighborhood in North Nashville? With Germantown / Salemtown already fully developed, it looks like Hope Gardens and Buena Vista will see be the next inter-loop development area.

I noticed a 15 unit cottage development for sale by Village Real Estate just popped up at the corner of 9th and Cheatham.

Answers

2
Over the next 5- 10 years that area and out Dickerson Road will be developed.
I have a property that will be going on the market soon there. Renovated and the only house on an acre lot that can be subdivided.
Flag Tue Nov 19, 2013
What type of activity do you expect within the next 36 months. Dickerson Road is on the other side of the city, no interest in development over there.
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013
North Nashville is definitely on the move. The incoming baseball field coming to Jefferson Street will be another boost for the Area. If you're thinking about moving, I'd love to help. LaTonya Martin, Broker (615) 582-1156. http://Www.grandestylehomes.com
LaTonya, thanks for the quick reply, I think most people on that side of the city is happy to the baseball announcement, but that is old news.

Looks like a few renovation projects are underway on Monroe. What is going on with the 4 grass parcels on the east side of Arthur inside the loop? What about across the street where Mt. Bethel Church owns a large portion of that block?
Flag Fri Nov 15, 2013