General Area in Ellijay>Question Details

bethladd, Home Buyer in Ellijay, GA

Bought property in Ellijay last summer and ready to move, but need to find an RN position. Any suggestions?

Asked by bethladd, Ellijay, GA Mon Mar 17, 2014

There is also Piedmont in Jasper, a 20 minute drive South on 515. They have ads all the time in the Pickens County paper as well as postings at the facility.
There is a hospital in Ellijay, North Georgia Medical Center, which often has RN openings. Then approx. 10 miles South there is a larger hospital Piedmont Medical Centera and they hire RN's and have frequent openings as well. We have home health positions and I know of several hospice positions for RN's. You should have no difficulty finding a position,I am an RN as well as an agent.
Wonderful! I have hospice and home health experience as well as bedside experience! I think it is time to start our move! Now we need a good drilling company for the water well and a good company to clear a little of the property for building. Do you have suggestions?
Flag Fri Mar 21, 2014