General Area in Boca Raton>Question Details

Question4Rea…, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Boca Bayou...? Looking for Gated Community, Waterfront, East Boca... 2/2 for under $130k ~ Anyone know where I can look other than Boca Bayou?

Asked by Question4Realtors, Boca Raton, FL Sat Jun 2, 2012

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other area I can search that has comparable similarities to Boca Bayou. I'm looking for a 2/2 or 3/2 or 3/2.5, Waterfront Property, East Boca Area, Under $130k, Gated Community with Security at the Gate... Please Let Me Know if any other suggestions are available...

Answers

7
radcorder’s answer
Under $130K at Boca Bayou today means a poor location, poor condition, or both. I looked at everything in Boca Bayou for six months and bought an REO at $120K. It needs $20-30K in renovations. There were multiple offers on the property.
If you are interested in Boca Bayou, I have a 2/2 water front in Boca bayou. this have an offer but you can submit an backup. send me an email to tvaron@myflhouse.net
Good news! There is a new listing for a 2/2 in Boca Bayou that fits your price target.
Call or email.
dandohrn@keyes.com - 561-212-5373
I live at Boca Bayou. As you saw in a previous response, the lowest listed price for a 2/2 here is now $149,900.
I will be pleased to work hard for you to find the perfect home for you. Call or email me and we can discuss your specific needs and criteria. I'm certain that I can find the best value for you.
561-212-5373 - dandohrn@keyes.com
If you're willing to drive less 5 minutes to the water, here are some suggestions:

Boca Teeca
Sunflower Condo
Casa Del Rio
Lake Windwood Condo
Boca Palms

Although there are great deals for buyers, east Boca Raton, on the water, gated with security still costs money. I suggest raising your price range or eliminating some of your criteria.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
At the moment, there are no Boca Raton condos in gated communities on the water asking less than $130,000. Right now, the lowest asking price for a condo in Boca Bayou is $149,000.

Because of recent news that inventory is down by over 35% and that prices are expected to rise at a 6 - 10% pace this year, investors and second home buyers have come down to Florida and snapped up anything that used to be reasonably priced.

Owners who are selling or contemplating selling homes in Boca Raton are now asking higher prices for their properties and giving away less and less on price.

You can find a few condos in Boca Raton in gated communities at prices at under $130,000, but none are on the water and most are in country club communities. You might want to look at La Paz and Mongego Bay in Boca Pointe, where there is currently 1 short sale condo available in each community for under $130,000.

The only other places you will find Boca condos in gated communities at under $130,000 are within the Boca Raton country clubs, where prices have fallen dramatically. Boca West has a large number of condos for sale, but there is a $75,000 up front equity that must also be paid along with the price of the condo.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam@gmail.com
There a few waterfront communiites in north Boca that you may be able find in that price range. Please feel free to contact me and I will happy to assist.

Cindy Galiardo
Remax Services
561-703-1023