General Area in 93010>Question Details

Chuck Hubbard, Real Estate Pro in Camarillo, CA

Average days on Market?

Asked by Chuck Hubbard, Camarillo, CA Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Chuck,

With the low housing inventory and many active buyers, you should expect to sell your home quickly. Camarillo is a very desirable area, so if your home is priced well then DOM should be around 60 - 90 days.
Web Reference: http://www.blancadover.com
In the price range between $500-$600,000 the homes I've listed in the past three months have sold in less than two wks. I think it depends on the price and how realistic it is to today's market. I've just taken a new one and we're expecting multiple offers in 10 days with the lack of inventory. Thanks, Ginny Kurtz
Hi Chuck,
I agree with Robbie but average days of properties on the market in Camarillo is around 93 (source:MLS)
Have a great day!

Isabelle Muller-Gupta
Prudential California Realty
DRE#01883987
818-276-6294
Hi Chuck,
It definetely helps if the home is priced in the market and not on the market. Right now homes are moving fairly quickly below the 800,000 list price. Higher priced homes are still taking a while longer.
I hope this helps.

Robbie Starr
Troop Real Estate
Dream Big..
Believe Big...
Expect the Impossible!
Hello again Chuck,
We met up last year. The median days on market in Camarillo is apx. 75 DOM, skewed by short sale listings. ACTIVE regular sellers are apx 25 DOM. I hope this helps!