General Area in 47807>Question Details

D, Other/Just Looking in Terre Haute, IN

Asking sellers if they're willing to rent?

Asked by D, Terre Haute, IN Fri Jun 13, 2008

Im a renter and most of the houses in my town are for sale, not rent. should I contact sellers to ask if they're willing to rent?

Answers

3
Absolutely! If I was there I would love to help you. Since the property is listed please call the listing agent and ask if the owner would be interested in renting their property.
There are certainly enough situations here in Terre Haute that some sellers might consider renting out there home just to ease the tension. Many people are finding the market particularly hard to sell in and they are still making mortgage payments on a home that sits vacant. Like Bill said," The worse that can happen is they will say No!" Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
D,
Many sellers are motivated and despirate.......If you don't ask you won't know. The worse that can happen is they will say NO!
the "Eckler Team"