General Area in Glen Rock>Question Details

Forrest, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

Are there house rentals in glen rock? 2bedroom for under 2600? what are the positives to living in GR vs ridgewood? Thanks, Amanda

Asked by Forrest, New Jersey Sun Sep 22, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Amanda,

Currently the lowest house rental in GR is $2,900. Ridgewood has a few condo/townhome rental options available for the low $2000 range however the lowest price right now for a full house rental in Ridgewood is $2,750. (possibly negotiable). What is your time frame? I do have a rental listing coming up in the next 2 months for a Glen Rock home in your price range. (3 beds, 2 baths/updated)

As far as Glen Rock vs. Ridgewood goes, both towns offer similar amenities. Both have commuting options (train and bus), top rated schools (GRHS rated #4), downtown entertainment, etc. I'm from the area and live here in GR, on the border of Ridgewood and take advantage of both towns amenities. A fabulous place to live!

I'd love to be of assistance to you. Give me a call and we can chat about your needs (201)734-1459.

Warmly,

Karen Boyle
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
HI Karen - Has your rental listing in GR available? I realize this is an old post, but +2 months might make the rental current. Please let me know! Thanks.
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hello Forrest,

Both are fantastic towns they really are. I don't believe that you would go wrong with either. That said, Ridgewood might offer you more of an opportunity to meet your house rent expectation. As it is right now, there is a house for rent in Ridgewood asking $2750. The lowest in Glen Rock is asking $2900. I am a bit partial to the Glen Rock school system. In fact, Glen Rock's High School ranked #4 in the state last year. Ridgewood has a great center of town, then again Glen Rock is so close that you can drive over and visit. I grew up in the area and I can assist you. Feel free to call or email me at john.westrich@cbmoves.com.

Best of luck!

John
I am sorry, right now there is nothing $2600 or below. I can put you on a search so that when a new rental listing appears you can be notified immediately.
Glen Rock is a wonderful town in which to live. I grew up in Glen Rock and still reside here. We have two train lines for commuting convenience, we are located near major highways, shopping malls and have a great "downtown" which everyone loves walking through.
Please contact me for further information. Pat Zengel Cell: 551-265-5288