General Area in Ridgecrest>Question Details

Lupe Vizcarra,  in Ridgecrest, CA

Are there any tax books specifically for real estate agents? I have the H&R Block book. Is there any book?

Asked by Lupe Vizcarra, Ridgecrest, CA Tue Nov 11, 2008

written specifically for real estate agents? Thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer