General Area in Marble Falls>Question Details

Lili, Real Estate Pro in Stuart, FL

Are there any resources for finding an investor or developer for a project in the hill country?

Asked by Lili, Stuart, FL Sun Nov 23, 2008

Answers

2
Will, Do you plan to put up the property and you are looking for some one to do the developement of the property as in the roads, utilities and so forth or are you looking for the builder, or the bucks. sometimes you have to put two, three or four togeather for this. How large is the property? Is it near a the lake? Do you plan a bedroom community? Do you plan a high resort or low resort? I do have some contacts but this is not the best time to sell paper.
Margaret
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 23, 2008
Hi Will,
I work with several investors. In fact my office has an entire network of investors who contribute to a variety of projects, which creates a significant return.

Please contact me with your needs. I can connect you with the right person here in Central Texas.