Cece, Other/Just Looking in Westlake Village, CA

Are there any 1 bdr apt/condos to rent?

Asked by Cece, Westlake Village, CA Wed Apr 16, 2008

Answers

5
There is a great 2+1 on Kirkford Way in Westalke Village renting for $1,695. Does this work with your price range? Feel free to fill out a tenant request form on AcesRentals.com if you are still in the market, won't cost you a thing.

Jorge
Web Reference: http://www.AcesRentals.com
Yes there are and if you would like me to help you search for one for you, with the benefits and features you want and need, it would be my pleasure. Please call me at 213-703-0176. Good luck to you always, Pat Schutzer - Century 21 Adobe, Agoura Hills
I know of only one for 1600 a month.
Look on craigslist, the recycler, pennysaver and the local paper.
In the MLS only 1 is showing (its a mobile home) asking $1500. Since January only 1 has come up in the MLS and rented in Janaury for $1350 p/m. Are you open to nearby areas? I've placed several happy past clients with Oak Park Apartments (one section allows dogs, the other section does not) and Oak Park Townhome Rentals (a little more expensive, but offer single car garages). In fact, one side of Lindero Canyon (where Oak Park Apartments is located) is Westlake Village, the other side of the same street is Oak Park. If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Diantha
DIlbeck Realtors
DianthaShaffer@yahoo.com
(818) 292-2002